Civil war and other types of radical domestic upheaval are replacing international war as the preeminent threat to American security and economic well being, according to Steven R.
- Human Action Recognition with Depth Cameras!
- In This Review.
- Ending America′s disastrous role!
- Transdermal Drug Delivery, Second Edition, (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences).
- Rashi - Linguist despite Himself: A Study of the Linguistic Dimension of Rabbi Solomon Yishaqis Commentary on Deuteronomy.
Catastrophic Consequences argues that civil conflicts are of even greater importance than deliberate efforts to harm the United States because the damage they inflict is unintended and therefore impossible to deter. David examines the prospects for and potential aftereffects of instability in four nations vital to U.
It is not, he argues, a rising China that threatens America, but one that is falling apart. Likewise, it is not a hostile Pakistani regime over which the United States should worry, rather it is one that cannot keep the country together.
- A Syria Policy for Trump’s America.
- Citation metadata?
- Sustainability Improvements in the Concrete Industry: Use of Recycled Materials for Structural Concrete Production?
- How has the Syrian civil war affected Hezbollah, and what should the U.S. do?.
- Now Less Than Never!
- From Modernity to Cosmodernity: Science, Culture, and Spirituality;
Click here to learn more. In-depth analysis delivered weekly - Subscribe to our newsletter, featuring our editors' top picks from the past week. Sign in Subscribe.
Subscribe Login Sign up. Foreign Policy. Login Sign up.
In This Review.